Catawba County Government



Form Section 1

Complaint Form

Note that any field with a red asterisk is required.

Please complete the form with all required information, including the site address where the problem exists, owner/business name and the date and/or time problem was encountered.  

If you wish to be contacted by Environmental Health staff with the results of the investigation, please provide your name and telephone number or email address and check the contact box. If you have any questions, need immediate assistance, wish to make a complaint anonymously or are unable to provide required information, please call (828) 465-8270.

You may also file a complaint by visiting  the permit centers at the Government Center in Newton or the City of Hickory Administrative Building. 

Complaint Information